Sunday, April 8, 2018

RELAX!!!

Good evening to all !! Today I want to show you my first job of the month of April for Sherri Baldy with a stamp in my opinion wonderful! The title that I gave him is "Relax" and when you see him you will give me reason why he is there.







For this card I used over the splendid Sherri stamp, of the bazzil cardboard that I covered with soft blue scrap paper. I colored the stamp with the Copic and used distress ink oxide to create color around the doll. Some stamped with writing. Then the wooden writing is always colored with oxide and of the cord with a pendant with the tree of life. I completed with some glitter.


for hair  E35 E31 E59 E57 E29
for clothes RV02 RV04 RV10 RV13 RV14 RV15 RV21
for skin E000 E00 R20



DOWMLOAD istantanea digitale Digi Stamps Big Eye Big Head Dolls Digi New Fluffy Beautiful Besties Tm img050 By Sherri Baldy 


No comments:

Post a Comment